Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Catch, Donnie

This song is both a happy song and a sad song.

I read the back story, and this song is dedicated to one of FOB's closest associates, who was sadly gunned down. The "extras" in the video (the survivors from the other boat) are actually the people who've been involved with FOB since way back.

I tell you, the medley in the end is epic. Especially if you're an FOB fan like moi.

They say this song (and video) could be FOB's farewell video to their fans (and it actually feels like one), but I'm hoping it's not.

Video couldn't be embedded per request of the video poster, so here's the magic link:

2 comments:

  1. ... Same sentiments. I hope this will not be the end of FOB. D: \

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song. First time I really listened to FOB.

    ReplyDelete