Tuesday, October 27, 2009

1% Done

What is happiness to me?

I am not happy when I’m being stressed by too much homework.
I am not happy when I’m being forced to do something I’m not comfortable with.
I am not happy when I’m being talked about untrue events.
I am not happy when I’m being cheated.
I am not happy when I’m being blamed.
I am not happy when someone hits me inconsiderately right on my bruises.
I am not happy when I’m left alone doing nothing at all waiting for a car.

I am happy when I’m with my friends.
I am happy when I’m able to eat food.
I am happy when someone tells a joke.
I am happy when I get high grades.
I am happy when people give me gifts.
I am happy when people care for me.
I am happy when people praise me.


The idea of happiness for a person changes as they go on through life. I guess it depends on their belief also. For me, happiness is attained when you do well for someone else. When you make someone else smile, I’m somehow happy.

I think that one-day, I have done the right thing and it makes you feel assured or secured in a way. That’s just me though. When I do something nice to a person, I become their friend and I guess it starts there. I have that sense of belonging or being wanted. It gives you a tingling feeling inside. I guess its happiness.

When I was younger, I went through being happy when I get to play video games or watch my favorite cartoon. When you grow older, you just think. You think a lot than before. You think of your life. I guess it’s natural for a person to be that way.

When I reached that part of my life, I thought of having people with me. People make me happy. I don’t feel alone when facing problems. I don’t feel alone when I’m having fun also. I guess one can’t live alone. It’s another natural thing again.

I’m also happy when I learn something new. For example, when I learn how to play a music piece on the piano or the guitar, I am happy. My hard work is replaced with something I want. It makes me satisfied or happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment