Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happiness

What is happiness for me? For me, it's the feeling you get inside when you stare at a mirror and like what you see or when people compliment your looks. Yes, I know. It is very superficial and I am very vain, but what the hell. I'm being honest here. I know looks are not everything, but they are for me. Looks are everything. That's why I'm happy when I or others feel I look good.

So, why is my definition of happiness like that? It's rather simple and logical. If you or others think you look good, you feel good and if you feel good, you gain confidence. With that confidence, you get to do great things like approach and get the girl of your dreams. If you don't have confidence, would you be able to do that? I don't think so. You would just sit down in a corner and wait for some miracle to happen like if the girl of your dream approaches you. And even if she does approach you, would you be able to make eye contact and talk to her without confidence? I don't think so.

I know it's hard to see happiness in my point of view but I guess it's because we are all entitled to have our own definition of happiness. That is my definition. That is happiness for me. That makes happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment