Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Midnight Happiness

It's difficult to find yourself typing on your keyboard at around midnight. It's more difficult if you find yourself studying for two long tests the next day. It's that stressful but all is well.

You see, finally finishing studying for long tests, writing papers and making projects gives me joy. And, mind you, lots of joy. I dunno how else to explain it. It's just that whenever I accomplish something, whatever it is, whatever the outcome may be, I feel a distinct feeling of warmth that tells me, "God, finally. I'm done."

I know it's draining. I know it gives me eye bags (which are thankfully concealed by my glasses). I know I'll die earlier because of this really really terrible habit. But, it's all good. I know I got to finish something for tonight and I'm already happy.

I know it's shallow. I know it's not a good thing because sleeping late often equates with cramming (and cramming is not good *rolls eyes*). But, I truly know that an accomplishment gives me joy, no matter how stupid that accomplishment looks like.

PS: (I just noticed this now)
Lol. Happiness is lol. It's weird how I only noticed this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment