Thursday, October 29, 2009

26.5 hours late

I knew I was missing something.

Happiness in Marte Caronongan's point-of-view is holding a camera in your hands, acting like the professional photographer you strive on becoming, forcing perspectives, forcing more perspectives, and zooming in on the best moments in life.

Many know me as the class, and maybe even the school's "official" photographer. My pictures have appeared not once, but quite a few number of times in the Ateneo website, as well as other publications. Knowing that these pictures which I did not expect to reach such heights DO reach those heights make me a happy, happy panda. I knew that my hard work was not wasted on those pictures.

Yes, I am bent on becoming the slut you know I was going to turn into a famous photographer sometime in the future, and I know that such dreams require hardcore dedication and perseverance, qualities which I lack sometimes. But you know what they say, "Libre lang mangarap."

And now, I start my Pursuit of Happyness. One frame at a time.


PS I know I can be gay and just change the date and time I posted this entry, but I'm not gay. Yeah, my Profile Picture in Facebook can be deceiving at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment