Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No Homework

"No HW makes me happy :D

I wish there was no need to do HW.

I wish we didn't have to do any HW. I wish it was not graded, just like Grade School. I wish it had no bearing in our class standing.

I wish I could just make a mess of my HW, and my teacher couldn't do anything about it. Deep in my heart, I know the teacher does not want to grade some messy paper by a cramming pro... I mean, student.

I mean, I know it's all important for our grades and stuff, but really, isn't being truly happy the real reason for living? Your grades aren't really important. It's whatever makes you truly happy that's important. :D :-bd

In heaven, God does not ask for HW. Because He knows that HW is not important to eternal happiness. I think. :|

I wish I didn't have to do HW..."

- the thoughts of a guy that didn't pass his homework for the day

*I forgot I had to put my name as a tag :P

1 comment: