Monday, September 14, 2009

First Post About Happiness

Well this is pretty new. There nothing like this in the previous years. So I just wanted to post a writing about cheese. Because cheese causes glee =D.

Well you sir?
Would you like a slice?
Just a little bite.
You wouldn't have to think twice.
I just sell cheese.
Yes cheese!
This small little dairy product.
Enough to fullfill your stomach.
What kind of cheese?
All kinds sir!
We have Cheddar.
Almost nothing better.
Try a bit of Mozzarella or Parmesan!
Camembert, Danish, Polish?! Tell me man!
Wouldn't you buy any of them please?
Why buy any of these?
Because, it would almost go with anything!
Did you try the cheesecake?
It was quite a pick.
Or maybe the cheese sandwhiches?
With the chesse in it you can put everything.
Pizza with Mozzarella quite my especiality.
My spaghetti with Parmesan its recipe hidden in secrecy.
Or my cheese can be eaten alone.
If you think it is better than any calzone.
Well sir?
Would you like a slice?
I can still lower the price.


Yes I was probably high when making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment